Edward Lewis Weddings (We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or
that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully
to understand our policy and practices regarding your personal data and how we will
treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is
Dawn Brown of Edward Lewis Weddings and Data Security Compliance Manager is Gary
Brown of Edward Lewis Weddings
1. How do we collect information? We obtain personal information from you when you
register with us at a wedding fayre, send or receive email, order a ticket for a
wedding fayre, or book to exhibit at a wedding fayre with us.
2. What information do we collect? The personal information we collect will depend
on the nature of the transaction. It might include name, email address, postal address,
telephone number, date of wedding, county you visit wedding fayres, and in the case
of an exhibitor nature of your business.
3. How do we use this information? We will use your personal information for the
a) To provide you with information on wedding fayres.
b) To offer you tickets for wedding our wedding fayres.
c) To let you know of any wedding related offers/articles that may be of interest
4. Your choices: You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe
link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
we will treat your information with respect.
5. How do we protect your personal information? We take appropriate measures to safeguard
personal information that is disclosed to us and keep it secure, accurate and up
6. Will we disclose the information we collect to outside parties. We do not share
your data with anyone else, unless you have given permission at one of our wedding