Edward Lewis Weddings © 2018
Edward Lewis Weddings (We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our policy and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Dawn Brown of Edward Lewis Weddings and Data Security Compliance Manager is Gary Brown of Edward Lewis Weddings
1. How do we collect information? We obtain personal information from you when you register with us at a wedding fayre, send or receive email, order a ticket for a wedding fayre, or book to exhibit at a wedding fayre with us.
2. What information do we collect? The personal information we collect will depend on the nature of the transaction. It might include name, email address, postal address, telephone number, date of wedding, county you visit wedding fayres, and in the case of an exhibitor nature of your business.
3. How do we use this information? We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
a) To provide you with information on wedding fayres.
b) To offer you tickets for wedding our wedding fayres.
c) To let you know of any wedding related offers/articles that may be of interest to you.
4. Your choices: You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will treat your information with respect.
5. How do we protect your personal information? We take appropriate measures to safeguard personal information that is disclosed to us and keep it secure, accurate and up to date.
6. Will we disclose the information we collect to outside parties. We do not share your data with anyone else, unless you have given permission at one of our wedding fayres.